We present to you the story of the creation of our animation for “Crazy Nuts”. This is a project for which we initially created the trademark and the design of a series of 15 different packages for the company “Moby Dik” OOO. You can see more about this project here.
Initially we offered several options for the story of the video and we discussed its length with the client. In this case the length had to be 30-35 seconds and the story consisted of telling how the aliens live in a “hollow” planet, where they produce nuts and then deliver them to Earth. This is followed by the sketching of a storyboard, which describes every frame.
1. The first frame shows open space, where we can see the planet of our aliens and their spaceships, circling around.
2. In the second frame we can see the production in big tall flasks, where the nuts are generated.
3. The third frame shows the packaging of the nuts using their mind force, since the aliens work with their heads and not their hands.
4. The fourth frame shows the transfer of the completed packages to the delivery spaceship.
5. The fifth frame describes how the whole process is controlled.
6. In the sixth frame the delivery spaceship sets out to Earth.
7. The seventh frame directs attention to the packaged nuts themselves.
8. The eight frame focuses on the brand itself, making it memorable and associating it with the story we told.